Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > 60th Jeepers Jamboree Raffle Jeep

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still Available

60th Jeepers Jamboree Raffle Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

60th Jeepers Jamboree Raffle Jeep

Email Bookmark Print
nightscout
Reno

Jeep Information

Year:1998

Model:TJ

Engine:I6 4.0L

Rear Axle:Ten Factory/Motive Gear

Axle Gear Ratio:5.18

Suspension:Currie Enterprises

Tires:2012 MTR Goodyear

Wheels:Black Rock

Armor:RockHard4x4, Overkill, SmittyBilt, MetalCloak

Recovery Gear:Warn, SmittlyBilt

I won this jeep 2012 at the Jeepers Jamboree on the Rubicon trail. I was a passenger to a good friend of mine, and all who attended were entered into the raffle, just by attending. 1800 people and they picked my number . Love the jeep!!! it is built from Vendor donations and is pretty bad a$$. Not too much to do on future modifications, probably relocate the rock lights maybe add more, add a LED bar on the hood, hand throttle, when the tires wearout, increase the lift a small amount and get upto 37" tires, would like 1/2 doors or safari tube doors.

I have always loved Jeeps from the first car show my parents took me to I knew I would own one. I've owned a few jeeps in the past, but nothing over stock. So now with this ride, I'm venturing out into the rock crawling sport.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Zyriana
View Zyriana's Jeep
08-03-2013, 11:59 PM
Lucky! Hope you're still having fun!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.