Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Yj Renegade

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Yj Renegade Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Yj Renegade

Email Bookmark Print
Ecoastjeeper
east haven

Jeep Information

Year:1991

Model:YJ

Engine:4.0

Suspension:Ditto

Tires:33's

Wheels:American Racing.

Armor:Need some.

Recovery Gear:AAA Platinum!

Accessories:Gear shift knob

Future Modifications:Trimming Renegade fenders/body kit

Got my Renegade because the price was right and you don't seem to see them often. After a little bit of work I fell in love with it. I plan to trim the body kit for a meaner appearance..other than that, the jeep won me over..I'd never buy another new vehicle.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

GunHo198
View GunHo198's Jeep
04-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Nice Renegade! Your just missing the Decals. You can get them on the Web or even a Flea market. It looks like its in great shape! I have a 94 YJ and it seems the YJ's are slowly disappearing.

Ecoastjeeper
View Ecoastjeeper's Jeep
04-30-2012, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunHo198
Nice Renegade! Your just missing the Decals. You can get them on the Web or even a Flea market. It looks like its in great shape! I have a 94 YJ and it seems the YJ's are slowly disappearing.
As much as id like to say I'm gonna keep my Renegade in its rare form..I'm thinking about doing some fender trimming and some paint changes. It's in amazing condition to be honest..when I bought it for $1000 bucks it needed (no joke) a radiator,windshield gasket and the 4x4 vacumn lines..less than $200 bucks and 3 hours of work. Great jeep.