Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Red Crawler

Only 2 Days left to win $3,800 Jeep Parts!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention seahawks fans!!! Want to save some $$$ ??!!

Red Crawler Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Red Crawler

Email Bookmark Print

lbhutch03
Olive Branch, MS

Jeep Information

This is my newest project. I have never owned a vehicle that wasn't a jeep. My first jeep was a 1991 Jeep Wrangler with the 4cyl. I sold that Jeep when I was deployed overseas. I was in the Marines. Anyways, I saved enough money while I was overseas to pay cash for a brand new 2008 Jeep Wrangler. Now four years later, I still own the 2008 Jeep, but I needed a toy. So, I bought a 1989 Jeep Wrangler (pictured above).
I believe I got a great deal on this jeep. The previous owner put a rebuilt 4.0 out of a 93 wrangler in this jeep. The previos owner stated that he couldnt get the engine to crank, and he said that he was tired of messing with it. He was asking $4500 for it. I decided to take a gamble on a jeep that wasn't running, and I talked him down to $2500. I replaced the fuel pump and fixed some wiring issues. Now the jeep cranks right up and drives great. I can't believe I got this jeep for $2500. I am proud to say that I've been a jeeper for 12 years now.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

aluiton05
View aluiton05's Jeep
08-23-2012, 05:43 PM
awesome jeep man i wish i can get mine to look half as good as yours

SurferJ
View SurferJ's Jeep
08-30-2012, 03:07 AM
Damn. Congrats on that deal. I would have paid more than $2500 with no motor!

Also thank you for your service!

SurferJ
View SurferJ's Jeep
08-30-2012, 05:44 AM
Great deal. I would have paid way more for that without an engine. Congrats on a great find

Oh and thank you for your service.