Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Red Crawler

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Red Crawler Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Red Crawler

Email Bookmark Print

lbhutch03
Olive Branch, MS

Jeep Information

This is my newest project. I have never owned a vehicle that wasn't a jeep. My first jeep was a 1991 Jeep Wrangler with the 4cyl. I sold that Jeep when I was deployed overseas. I was in the Marines. Anyways, I saved enough money while I was overseas to pay cash for a brand new 2008 Jeep Wrangler. Now four years later, I still own the 2008 Jeep, but I needed a toy. So, I bought a 1989 Jeep Wrangler (pictured above).
I believe I got a great deal on this jeep. The previous owner put a rebuilt 4.0 out of a 93 wrangler in this jeep. The previos owner stated that he couldnt get the engine to crank, and he said that he was tired of messing with it. He was asking $4500 for it. I decided to take a gamble on a jeep that wasn't running, and I talked him down to $2500. I replaced the fuel pump and fixed some wiring issues. Now the jeep cranks right up and drives great. I can't believe I got this jeep for $2500. I am proud to say that I've been a jeeper for 12 years now.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

aluiton05
View aluiton05's Jeep
08-23-2012, 05:43 PM
awesome jeep man i wish i can get mine to look half as good as yours

SurferJ
View SurferJ's Jeep
08-30-2012, 03:07 AM
Damn. Congrats on that deal. I would have paid more than $2500 with no motor!

Also thank you for your service!

SurferJ
View SurferJ's Jeep
08-30-2012, 05:44 AM
Great deal. I would have paid way more for that without an engine. Congrats on a great find

Oh and thank you for your service.