Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > project

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitLJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off Road

project Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

project

Email Bookmark Print
rod1029
king george

Jeep Information

Year:1991

Model:wrangler

Engine:2.5

Transmission:5 spd

Transfer Case:NP231

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Dana 35

Axle Gear Ratio:stock

Future Modifications:many !

Hello, New to the Jeep world, but not the performance world,,, friend of mine back in KY took me out with a group of Jeep folks, and we had a blast, I was definitely impressed with all these vehicles could do! I had seen sub 10 second 1/4 miles, and other go fast stuff, but the slow methodical, and basically the offroad mind and machine combination got me hooked! Glad to be here. The jeep is pretty much bone stock, and I still have to go get it from my pal back in KY, (the one who introduced me to this world), So I may be asking questions that have been asked many times before, so be patient, point me in the right direction...
Thank you

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.