Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Pineee

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Pineee Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Pineee

Email Bookmark Print
TheSmanman
Tuckerton

Jeep Information

Year:1989

Model:YJ

Engine:4.2 HO

Transmission:5 Speed

Suspension:High Jacker 4 1/2" with 2" body lift

Tires:35s

Wheels:American Racing

Future Modifications:? LOL

This is my new toy that I just purchased yesterday. It's in very good shape with no rust except for the lower part of the windshield and really that's not t bad at all. I plan to replace it shortly. Interior is very nice also. I'm pretty happy with it. Just wish it had A/C,.but no biggie. It also has a Cable 4x4 posi-lock on front axle. I'm still looking the Jeep over as I'm not use to it as of yet. I will post some more pics a little later.

John

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

andrew2641

View andrew2641's Jeep
07-28-2012, 12:48 PM
Looks really clean especially since you deal with salted roads!

eski
View eski's Jeep
07-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Looking for a trade for same!
My name is Art and I'm looking for someone to trade straight across no cash just "pinks" - Do you know of somebody that's interested? I have a 1979 CJ-5 with a 258 engine, 3 speed trans, 4 brand new tires,bikini top,2 new bucket seats,new speedometer,2 new side mirrors, cleaned & replaced sending unit in gas tank, replaced all fuel lines,new tail lights. If you know of somebody that's interested I'll send pictures. My Jeep runs really well - it's in good condition for my use which is local

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.