Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Pineee

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Pineee Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Pineee

Email Bookmark Print
TheSmanman
Tuckerton

Jeep Information

Year:1989

Model:YJ

Engine:4.2 HO

Transmission:5 Speed

Suspension:High Jacker 4 1/2" with 2" body lift

Tires:35s

Wheels:American Racing

Future Modifications:? LOL

This is my new toy that I just purchased yesterday. It's in very good shape with no rust except for the lower part of the windshield and really that's not t bad at all. I plan to replace it shortly. Interior is very nice also. I'm pretty happy with it. Just wish it had A/C,.but no biggie. It also has a Cable 4x4 posi-lock on front axle. I'm still looking the Jeep over as I'm not use to it as of yet. I will post some more pics a little later.

John

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

andrew2641

View andrew2641's Jeep
07-28-2012, 12:48 PM
Looks really clean especially since you deal with salted roads!

eski
View eski's Jeep
07-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Looking for a trade for same!
My name is Art and I'm looking for someone to trade straight across no cash just "pinks" - Do you know of somebody that's interested? I have a 1979 CJ-5 with a 258 engine, 3 speed trans, 4 brand new tires,bikini top,2 new bucket seats,new speedometer,2 new side mirrors, cleaned & replaced sending unit in gas tank, replaced all fuel lines,new tail lights. If you know of somebody that's interested I'll send pictures. My Jeep runs really well - it's in good condition for my use which is local

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.