Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Ole red

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Ole red Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Ole red

Email Bookmark Print
fugiduck

Jeep Information

Year:1991

Model:Yj

Engine:4.0

Transmission:AX15

Transfer Case:NP231

Front Axle:D30

Rear Axle:D35

Axle Gear Ratio:3.07

Suspension:SOA

Tires:33x12.5/15 cooper discoverer stt

Wheels:Ultra 15x10

Armor:Rear corner gaurds

Recovery Gear:8000# warn winch, shovel

Accessories:Grote led lights, radio system

Future Modifications:Ford 302, swing out tire carrier

I love my jeep. It's awesome. I've owned it for about 9 months now and I'm already throwing hundreds of dollars at it. I plan on swapping the engine out here in about a month or so. I'm gonna throw a 1969 ford 302 with 1973 heads and other goodies in it and take the 4L out. The 6 cyl is a good motor but its not enough for me. Hopefully I'll be able to throw a new rear end under it and then throw a front end in there to wrap it all up plus a few little extra goodies here and there to spice up her look. ill post pictures of what it looks like now later if you have any ideas on awesome things to do let me know. I like doing things to it. Anything to make it more functional. It currently is a DD but once I start the swap its going to be my toy. I wil probably still drive it more though. So I shouldn't say it wouldn't be my DD. But it's going to be one awesome toy so that makes up for it. Ill get to play every day.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.