User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Ole Blue

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectBlack Magic Brakes is having an extended Black Friday Sale6th annual beat your wife to the credit cards sale!!

Ole Blue Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Ole Blue

Email Bookmark Print

Walla Walla

Jeep Information

Transmission:AX-15 / Rebuilt

Transfer Case:NP231 with AA shaft slip yoke eliminator kit and Tom Woods shaft. Case was also rebuilt

Front Axle:Ford high pinion dana 44 from f-250 with Spartin locker

Rear Axle:Large bearing full size ford 9" and detroit locker

Axle Gear Ratio:5.13

Suspension:Spring over lift

Tires:38x15.5x15 TSL swampers

Wheels:10" Aluminum

Armor:HackFab rock slides, HackFab front and rear fenders, HackFab front winch bumper, HackFab rear bumper, and tube tire carrier with jack, and fuel can mount.

Recovery Gear:Warn 12000 /winch not mounted yet

Accessories:cb radio, Sony stereo and speekers with 10" kicker sub and Amp, Has onboard air

Future Modifications:New Chromo shafts front and rear, true high nine carrier, full cage, and drive flanges. Who knows from there.

Hello everyone.
This is ole Blue. When I got it she had a small lift and was sitn on 35's.The trans was bad, and the transfer case tail shaft was broke off.
Over the last year I have built new fenders wit 9" flares, built slides, front winch bumper, rear bumper, tube tire carier wit jack and fuel can mounts. I also reinforced the rear cross member. Once that was done,I started on the body work where I shot rino liner both in and under the tub. I then completely repainted it including the frame and running gear. I removed the front markers, and rear tail lights and installed LED markers up front, recessed LED tail lights in the rear, and rear side LED markers
I completely rebuilt the transmission, then the transfer case and installed an AA shorty slip yoke eliminator and Tom Woods shaft.
I wanted better running gear so I installed an F-250 high pinion dana 44 up front with 5.13 gears and a Spartin locker then installed an ford 9" with 5.14 gears, and a Detroit locker. All of it rests on 10" aluminum wheels with 38x15.5x15 Swampers.
A 12000lb Warn winch is waiting to be installed. It also has on board air, cb radio, Sony CD player, 4 speekers, and 10" kicker sub and Amp.
I can't wait to drive it. It seems like I have been working on it forever.

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.