Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Ole Blue

WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation PackagesRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Steinjager TJ tube doors

Ole Blue Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Ole Blue

Email Bookmark Print

wade_hack
Walla Walla

Jeep Information

Year:1992

Model:base

Engine:4.0

Transmission:AX-15 / Rebuilt

Transfer Case:NP231 with AA shaft slip yoke eliminator kit and Tom Woods shaft. Case was also rebuilt

Front Axle:Ford high pinion dana 44 from f-250 with Spartin locker

Rear Axle:Large bearing full size ford 9" and detroit locker

Axle Gear Ratio:5.13

Suspension:Spring over lift

Tires:38x15.5x15 TSL swampers

Wheels:10" Aluminum

Armor:HackFab rock slides, HackFab front and rear fenders, HackFab front winch bumper, HackFab rear bumper, and tube tire carrier with jack, and fuel can mount.

Recovery Gear:Warn 12000 /winch not mounted yet

Accessories:cb radio, Sony stereo and speekers with 10" kicker sub and Amp, Has onboard air

Future Modifications:New Chromo shafts front and rear, true high nine carrier, full cage, and drive flanges. Who knows from there.

Hello everyone.
This is ole Blue. When I got it she had a small lift and was sitn on 35's.The trans was bad, and the transfer case tail shaft was broke off.
Over the last year I have built new fenders wit 9" flares, built slides, front winch bumper, rear bumper, tube tire carier wit jack and fuel can mounts. I also reinforced the rear cross member. Once that was done,I started on the body work where I shot rino liner both in and under the tub. I then completely repainted it including the frame and running gear. I removed the front markers, and rear tail lights and installed LED markers up front, recessed LED tail lights in the rear, and rear side LED markers
I completely rebuilt the transmission, then the transfer case and installed an AA shorty slip yoke eliminator and Tom Woods shaft.
I wanted better running gear so I installed an F-250 high pinion dana 44 up front with 5.13 gears and a Spartin locker then installed an ford 9" with 5.14 gears, and a Detroit locker. All of it rests on 10" aluminum wheels with 38x15.5x15 Swampers.
A 12000lb Warn winch is waiting to be installed. It also has on board air, cb radio, Sony CD player, 4 speekers, and 10" kicker sub and Amp.
I can't wait to drive it. It seems like I have been working on it forever.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.