Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > need help asap. *rear driveshaft*

** FALL SALE on all Jeep Optic Armor Windshields **ENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTIEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

need help asap. *rear driveshaft* Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

need help asap. *rear driveshaft*

Email Bookmark Print
j_wickline
union

Jeep Information

Year:1995

Model:wrangler

Engine:4 cyl

Transmission:ax15

Front Axle:danna 44

Rear Axle:ford 9"

Axle Gear Ratio:583

Suspension:spring over, shackle, 3"body

Tires:37's

Wheels:15's

hello everyone. i need advice, my jeep started vibrating the other day and "clicking" during deer season. after season was over, i was headed to work and the vibration and clicking got worse the futher i went. so bad that the jeep felt like it was jumping so i pulled over and realized the cv was shot. the cv reads (spicer 02-26-309, 254, 96, d35) and the slip yolk reads (spicer 02-3-2699, 6f1, d3, 52621). note that the numbers are kinda hard to read so those are the best that i could make out. ive only had the jeep about a month so i dont know alot about it. ive called advanced, autozone, napa, fishers, local junk yards, no luck. i dont know if the driveshaft is stock, aftermarket, custom, out of a different model, i have no clue. ive tried researching on google but i cant make heads or tails. i believe the slip yolk is ok just the other part of the driveshaft is bad. Advice??? thanks in advance.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

j_wickline
View j_wickline's Jeep
12-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Anyone?

rd94yj
View rd94yj's Jeep
12-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Find out if anyone in your area builds driveshafts. Try calling some local offroad shops or high end race shops. They should get you in the right direction.

Any pics of the dshaft?

johnboy68

HIP2BSQR
View johnboy68's Jeep
12-10-2012, 05:48 PM
X2 on the driveline shop. I've had my front and rear DS fixed at different times. The one in my area is very reasonable and does a great job.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.