Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > My Blue YJ

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

My Blue YJ Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

My Blue YJ

Email Bookmark Print

amerdt4
Baltimore

Jeep Information

Year:1994

Model:YJ

Engine:4.0

Transmission:stock

Transfer Case:stock

Front Axle:stock

Rear Axle:stock

Axle Gear Ratio:stock

Suspension:stock ...not for long

Tires:stock

Wheels:stock

Recovery Gear:Cell phone

Future Modifications:Definately a lift and wheels to start ,Bumpers,fenders and lighting

Hey all ! Yea , I'm new to the forum but old to jeeps , I'm on my second one and now I'm focusing on "personalizing it" . I just picked up a hardtop the otherday with canvas sliders for good ol C.L. and now im trying to get it ready for duck season . I'll be adding a new rear bumper with a hitch to pull my jonboat. I have some rust spots , holes actually, to fix but i'm pretty handy and should be able to do it myself . Any question i have I'll be sure to search first and question second . Or I could just go to Joe's build thread . I read the entire thing yesterday , RELENTLESS ! Definately an inspiration . From the day I first owned a jeep I knew I would NEVER go without owning one !

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

amerdt4
View amerdt4's Jeep
07-11-2013, 06:44 AM
Been doing some work ...
Packages !!!

picked up a welder !

New to me Dana30 4.10 gears

1987_yj
View 1987_yj's Jeep
07-11-2013, 09:35 PM
Is that a ford 8.8 rear in pic also?? Love to get packages.. Like Christmas all year!! Doing the SOA conversion too.. Very nice

amerdt4
View amerdt4's Jeep
07-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Yessir! Thanks , I've been stacking parts for weeks . I couldn't take it anymore I had to start working on it . My driveshaft should be here tomorrow . I can't sleep ! I got my replacement driver side rocker panel in the mail yesterday so that'll be next . After that I'll be ready for paint