Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Mudder Pucker

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Mudder Pucker Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Mudder Pucker

Email Bookmark Print

MTp0ckets

Alden

Jeep Information

Year:93

Model:YJ

Engine:4.0 .030 over w/ fresh rebuilt head

Transmission:AX15

Transfer Case:NP231

Front Axle:D30

Rear Axle:8.8"

Axle Gear Ratio:4.10

Suspension:SOA

Tires:37/12.5/15 MTR Old Schools

Recovery Gear:Ramsey Rep8000 / 60" Hi Lift Extreme

Future Modifications:Future modifications are only limited by the creativity of the mind..... the ambition and skill set of the owner..... and the hole that the money has burnt into your pocket!

Drummond Island Michigan

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

MTp0ckets

View MTp0ckets's Jeep
04-08-2013, 07:35 PM
MTp0ckets getting emptier!
Well, took the old girl to the dunes this weekend to see how the new head would perform. Had a ton of fun wheeling with some good friends. The motor ran great. The only complaint was the CAD kept acting up. I'm going to have to add some XJ/TJ axles to the never ending list of improvements that need to be made. Im sick of dealing with the CAD, and it's time to eliminate the whole thing.
Sunday morning I checked the oil just to make sure all was good, sometimes ignorance is bliss! I burned approximately 7 gallons of gas wheeling saturday, and was 3 quarts low. I guess its time to decide if im going to stick with and rebuild the 4.0, or if the time has come to drop a V-8 in it to give it a little more pep! Oh well its only money, and I love working on it!

MTp0ckets getting MT'er

jschilling
View jschilling's Jeep
04-18-2013, 11:32 AM
Thats a great looking jeep! Cant wait to see more pictures.

What kind of front bumper is that? I've been looking at a front bumper like that, but I like your more!

MTp0ckets

View MTp0ckets's Jeep
04-18-2013, 12:55 PM
The bumper is homemade.... sort of. The stinger and rec tubing were on it when I bought it. You can see in the wheeling pictures though that the stinger was welded to the top if the rec tube. We cut it off, and put it on the face of the bumper. The winch setup was a little awkward. They bolted an 1/8" plate to the top if the frame, then bolted 3/8" plate to it. The winch was bolted to the 3/8" plate. Even though this allowed the winch to be removed without pulling the whole bumper, I couldn't get past the cobbled look of it. So we welded a solid piece of 1/2" plate to the bumper to mount the winch on. Then we added the stinger gussets (my favorite part) and 1/2" mounting plate for the fairlead. Over all I love it. Thanks for the input! I cant wait to continue the build, but dor now my pockets truly are empty!

MTp0ckets

View MTp0ckets's Jeep
04-18-2013, 10:16 PM
I added a couple side shots of the bumper. Didn't realize that I didn't put them on there originally.

jschilling
View jschilling's Jeep
04-18-2013, 10:46 PM
The side shot of the bumper only makes me want it more. I want a stinger front bumper so bad and I feel your pain with the money issues. I'm 17 and have only been working for a little over a
year and all that money is now going into the jeep to get a nice lift and tires. My friends think I'm crazy but it's so worth it!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.