Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Motor swap in progress

Free Flowmaster Gear from Black Friday to Cyber Monday!!!!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueCorbeau Seats & Harness from CCOR!

Motor swap in progress Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Motor swap in progress

Email Bookmark Print

seanman1

Jeep Information

Just some photos of my 92 wrangler losin the 2.5 I -4 and gettin ready to drop in the 98 4.0 I -6 quite a bit of work, but a fun project. Thanks for everybody's help out there, but I'm sure I will need more. Dropping the 4.0 in this weekend, havin my transfer case modified to a 23 spline, I think I have to have my driveshafts lengthened and shortened. Then taking it to the shop for full new exhaust already have my stainless header getting new cat and muffler think I'll go with magna flow not sure yet. Still having problems with mating up my 98 wire harness to my 92 dash cluster don't know if it's going to work yet. Might have to buy a 98 dash cluster and have my dash modified with an aluminum panel. If anybody has any input or experience on this let me know I would appreciate it. I'll send more pics after this weekend as progress continues.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.