Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Motor swap

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Motor swap Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Motor swap

Email Bookmark Print
seanman1

Jeep Information

Hi I have a 92 Jeep Wrangler I'm doing an engine swap to a 4 L six-cylinder right in the middle of the project now could use some tips if anybody has done it I have the new motor tranny computer wire harness already to go engine is on a stand in my garage and running I've got most of the electrical figured out but not sure on the instrument cluster because the new motor is a 1998 versus my 92 Jeep somethings are different if anybody has input on mounting the engine for proper location I could use the info

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.