Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Motor and auto transmission

Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Rugged Ridge Bumpers, Winches, Performance from CCOR!JK Front Axle Truss

Motor and auto transmission Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Motor and auto transmission

Email Bookmark Print
4wheelex
Breckenridge

Jeep Information

Ok I'm pullin my motor (6cyl) and transmission (auto) to install a v8.. If any one is interested in the stock parts let me know.. Engine has 110000 miles will need a exhaust manifold other than that it is ready to go as I drive jeep on a weekly basis.. The transmission has about 50000 on it leaks a little fluid but shifts and drives awesome. Can send a video of it starting and running if interested.. Will sell all together or seperate..located in Breckenridge. Tx

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.