Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Lucky 13 (rebuild)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Lucky 13 (rebuild) Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Lucky 13 (rebuild)

Email Bookmark Print
JGBullets

Jeep Information

Year:1990

Model:Wrangler YJ

Engine:6 Cyl

Transmission:5 Speed

Tires:31 inch

Future Modifications:Paint, lift, Chevy 350, accessories

Im 18 years old and this is my first jeep wrangler. Its a 1990 YJ. I love it, but i already broke it. Rust here and there, but i have it striped and its ready for some sand paper and welding. The rust is primarily on the two side panels right below where the door would sit. I will upload photos and such later of my rebuild. Wish me luck.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

bigdaveyj
View bigdaveyj's Jeep
08-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGBullets
Im 18 years old and this is my first jeep wrangler. Its a 1990 YJ. I love it, but i already broke it. Rust here and there, but i have it striped and its ready for some sand paper and welding. The rust is primarily on the two side panels right below where the door would sit. I will upload photos and such later of my rebuild. Wish me luck.
Good luck.
90 YJ

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.