Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Lucky 13 (rebuild)

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Lucky 13 (rebuild) Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Lucky 13 (rebuild)

Email Bookmark Print
JGBullets

Jeep Information

Year:1990

Model:Wrangler YJ

Engine:6 Cyl

Transmission:5 Speed

Tires:31 inch

Future Modifications:Paint, lift, Chevy 350, accessories

Im 18 years old and this is my first jeep wrangler. Its a 1990 YJ. I love it, but i already broke it. Rust here and there, but i have it striped and its ready for some sand paper and welding. The rust is primarily on the two side panels right below where the door would sit. I will upload photos and such later of my rebuild. Wish me luck.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

bigdaveyj
View bigdaveyj's Jeep
08-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGBullets
Im 18 years old and this is my first jeep wrangler. Its a 1990 YJ. I love it, but i already broke it. Rust here and there, but i have it striped and its ready for some sand paper and welding. The rust is primarily on the two side panels right below where the door would sit. I will upload photos and such later of my rebuild. Wish me luck.
Good luck.
90 YJ

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.