Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Lola

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Lola Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Lola

Email Bookmark Print
irish_loveAWD

Green Newbie
Eureka, MT

Jeep Information

Year:1994

Model:YJ

Engine:2.5L Low Output

Transmission:Stock

Transfer Case:Stock

Front Axle:Stock

Rear Axle:Stock

Axle Gear Ratio:4:10

Suspension:4" Rough Country, 2" Body Lift, 1" Shackle Lift

Tires:33"X12.5"X15" BFG KM2

Wheels:Some off brand 5 star rims

Armor:Side Rock Rails

Recovery Gear:Cell phone, tow strap, hi-lift

Accessories:CD/IPOD Player with new speakers in dash and soundbar. G.E.A.R. Molly seat covers. Headers, full exhuast, cat delete. Hella 500 Fog lights and driving lights. More junk I can't think of.

Future Modifications:Winch, Upgraded axles, Hurculiner, more fun stuff

Tucked away at night....

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU I had to open my hood.

Fuse box warning sticker....

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

dmac2590
View dmac2590's Jeep
03-16-2011, 12:58 PM
Nice Jeep but i have a question how do you run the 33's with a 4cyl? I have a 4cyl and 31's and its a dog and how does it do offroad im kinda afraid to take mine off road with the 31's and a 4cyl.

shumaker95yj

View shumaker95yj's Jeep
03-21-2011, 09:44 AM
I have a 4 hanger and I run 35's. I have no problem off or on road.

irish_loveAWD

Green Newbie
View irish_loveAWD's Jeep
03-21-2011, 12:48 PM
Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I have never felt the need for more power off road. It just goes where I want it to go. I do have a few power upgrades (headers, high flow exhaust, k&N air filter) that might help out.

wrangler97

Overbuild
View wrangler97's Jeep
03-22-2011, 05:34 AM
Sorry to see you getting rid of the heep mike. Great rig. Hope it all works out

The95WranglerYJ
View The95WranglerYJ's Jeep
07-25-2011, 01:06 AM
Off road..
I have a question, and if you reply can you go to my jeep to answer, it's name is 'Topless' i need to know the same as the first guy haha^. I have a 3' body lift with 33' all terrains, and it's a 4cyl 2.5L.. I just need to know where im alright driving and where im not like hill wise, mud wise(i know i have to wash the mud out from under afterwards) and on the road the fastest i can get it is 55-60 in 4th(5th gear makes it slower so i don't use it) Thank you for your help

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.