Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Lola

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Lola Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Lola

Email Bookmark Print
irish_loveAWD

Green Newbie
Eureka, MT

Jeep Information

Year:1994

Model:YJ

Engine:2.5L Low Output

Transmission:Stock

Transfer Case:Stock

Front Axle:Stock

Rear Axle:Stock

Axle Gear Ratio:4:10

Suspension:4" Rough Country, 2" Body Lift, 1" Shackle Lift

Tires:33"X12.5"X15" BFG KM2

Wheels:Some off brand 5 star rims

Armor:Side Rock Rails

Recovery Gear:Cell phone, tow strap, hi-lift

Accessories:CD/IPOD Player with new speakers in dash and soundbar. G.E.A.R. Molly seat covers. Headers, full exhuast, cat delete. Hella 500 Fog lights and driving lights. More junk I can't think of.

Future Modifications:Winch, Upgraded axles, Hurculiner, more fun stuff

Tucked away at night....

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU I had to open my hood.

Fuse box warning sticker....

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

dmac2590
View dmac2590's Jeep
03-16-2011, 12:58 PM
Nice Jeep but i have a question how do you run the 33's with a 4cyl? I have a 4cyl and 31's and its a dog and how does it do offroad im kinda afraid to take mine off road with the 31's and a 4cyl.

shumaker95yj

View shumaker95yj's Jeep
03-21-2011, 09:44 AM
I have a 4 hanger and I run 35's. I have no problem off or on road.

irish_loveAWD

Green Newbie
View irish_loveAWD's Jeep
03-21-2011, 12:48 PM
Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I have never felt the need for more power off road. It just goes where I want it to go. I do have a few power upgrades (headers, high flow exhaust, k&N air filter) that might help out.

wrangler97

Overbuild
View wrangler97's Jeep
03-22-2011, 05:34 AM
Sorry to see you getting rid of the heep mike. Great rig. Hope it all works out

The95WranglerYJ
View The95WranglerYJ's Jeep
07-25-2011, 01:06 AM
Off road..
I have a question, and if you reply can you go to my jeep to answer, it's name is 'Topless' i need to know the same as the first guy haha^. I have a 3' body lift with 33' all terrains, and it's a 4cyl 2.5L.. I just need to know where im alright driving and where im not like hill wise, mud wise(i know i have to wash the mud out from under afterwards) and on the road the fastest i can get it is 55-60 in 4th(5th gear makes it slower so i don't use it) Thank you for your help

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.