Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Loki

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Loki Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Loki

Email Bookmark Print

HotRod74
Fort Walton Beach

Jeep Information

Year:1994

Model:Sahara

Engine:4.0

Transmission:Auto

Future Modifications:LIft Suspension/Tires/FrontBumper/Lights

New to the forum, and looking for suggestions on a proper lift suspension for my 94 YJ Sahara and Tires sizes, wanting a 4 inch lift for my first modification......Thanks

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Vanwinkle1223
View Vanwinkle1223's Jeep
04-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Hey, I just picked up my first 93 Yj and it's great. Went with 4" of lift 3 suspension 1 in body. Used skyjacker, love it but a rough overall ride. Went with 33x15x10 on the tires. I have a few friends with 35s who have broke axles more than once and swear it's from the larger tires. Good luck, happy Jeeping!

HotRod74
View HotRod74's Jeep
04-13-2011, 07:21 AM
Hey thanks...going with a 3in Body Lift on 33s....installing next week

Vanwinkle1223
04-13-2011, 11:46 AM
Going with all body? Are you trying to stay low cost?

HotRod74
View HotRod74's Jeep
04-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Pretty much, just didn't want to have to rearrange a lot during a lift mod, I'm an aircaft mechanic by trade....if the 4in can be done without complications, I guess I can do it, plus I might off road trails 4X a year......think 33s will work on a 3 in bod lift per SkyJacker

Vanwinkle1223
04-14-2011, 10:01 AM
Yeah simple is good. Yep, you should have enough clearance with that. I know 31s fit with no lift. So 33s should with a 3"?!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.