Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Loki

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Un

Loki Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Loki

Email Bookmark Print

HotRod74
Fort Walton Beach

Jeep Information

Year:1994

Model:Sahara

Engine:4.0

Transmission:Auto

Future Modifications:LIft Suspension/Tires/FrontBumper/Lights

New to the forum, and looking for suggestions on a proper lift suspension for my 94 YJ Sahara and Tires sizes, wanting a 4 inch lift for my first modification......Thanks

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Vanwinkle1223
View Vanwinkle1223's Jeep
04-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Hey, I just picked up my first 93 Yj and it's great. Went with 4" of lift 3 suspension 1 in body. Used skyjacker, love it but a rough overall ride. Went with 33x15x10 on the tires. I have a few friends with 35s who have broke axles more than once and swear it's from the larger tires. Good luck, happy Jeeping!

HotRod74
View HotRod74's Jeep
04-13-2011, 07:21 AM
Hey thanks...going with a 3in Body Lift on 33s....installing next week

Vanwinkle1223
04-13-2011, 11:46 AM
Going with all body? Are you trying to stay low cost?

HotRod74
View HotRod74's Jeep
04-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Pretty much, just didn't want to have to rearrange a lot during a lift mod, I'm an aircaft mechanic by trade....if the 4in can be done without complications, I guess I can do it, plus I might off road trails 4X a year......think 33s will work on a 3 in bod lift per SkyJacker

Vanwinkle1223
04-14-2011, 10:01 AM
Yeah simple is good. Yep, you should have enough clearance with that. I know 31s fit with no lift. So 33s should with a 3"?!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.