Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Little red

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Little red Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Little red

Email Bookmark Print
HKusp
Carney

Jeep Information

Year:1993

Model:YJ

Engine:4.0

Transmission:Stock

Transfer Case:Stock

Front Axle:Stock

Rear Axle:Stock

Axle Gear Ratio:3.07

Suspension:4inch

Tires:33 BFG AT's

Wheels:Black wagon wheels

Accessories:ARB Snorkel

Future Modifications:Lots, that's what I am here for.

I have been lurking for a few days, and decided to join in to the fun. My wife and I just bought our soon to be 16 year old daughter her first vehicle and at my urging it turned out to be this 1993 YJ with a 4inch suspension lift, 6 month old soft top with a new frame, sound bar, 33 BFG All Terrains, new brakes, new master cylinder, new clutch, and new water pump.

She won't be able to drive by herself for another 8+ months so for now the wife and I are playing around with it. I have never owned a Jeep myself although I had a 1974 FJ40 and have dated a few girls before I got married that had them. My wife had a 1994 YJ when we met but she sold it pretty quickly.

My buddy who is a big Jeep enthusiast owns his own Motorsports shop in a suburb of Baltimore about 20 mins from me and I have picked up some good info and idea's from him. My daughter can't wait to go wheeling, and we are tentatively planning a trip to Rausch Creek Off Road park. It's about a 2 hour ride from where we live so not too bad.

So far I am enjoying the forum and I am learning a lot. I am not new to forums having been a member of many Mustang forums in the past and a current active member of Ford Truck Enthusiast. I have been reading a long and detailed build thread by a guy named '92 Vegas YJ and am enjoying it a lot. Link http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/j...5/index19.html

So anyway, thanks for all the great stuff to read. I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.