Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > little advice please?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

little advice please? Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

little advice please?

Email Bookmark Print
jsipe007
Reno

Jeep Information

EDIT-thread reposted in the YJ tech section

Hey guys so I'm looking to swap under a 44 rear, do a sye, and get new tires. Right now I'm on 31s and I'd really like to go to 35s. I've got a 2.5 in lift and I could do a 1 inch body lift as well (not a fan of body lifts above an inch though). Also doing flat fenders this weekend! My buddy is on 35s and after we do fenders, he offered to let me try em to see how they look.

My dad keeps telling me he is against 35s because its hard on the rig (it will still be my dd) but I'd like go hear other opinions. He says it'll kill gas mileage and be hard on the clutch, but I'm regearing to 4.56s so I don't think that will be an issue. Obviously, 35s will be harder on the brakes and possibly steering if not properly aligned.

What do you guys think?

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.