I ran it for a year while i went through the learning curve. Then after two camping trips and oil fouled plugs forcing me of the road both times I decided to dive in and put an AMC 360 in and reconfigure the Howell for that. Here is the 86 waggy that donated the motor that i got most of my bolt on parts from. Manifolds, motor mounts, pan, rocker covers, dizzy, etc.
below is the rebuilt core from the 1972 javelin wreck. I did not use the waggy core.
Below is the new plant dropped into place. See the GM TBI where a crapburetor would s#it.
it took a few weeks to get it running. Then over to the exhaust shop for a week and then it sat in my driveway for two months while I scrounged the parts to get the TBI system reconfigured for the 360.