Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Jenny (Fully restored YJ)

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Jenny (Fully restored YJ) Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Jenny (Fully restored YJ)

Email Bookmark Print

Campsen
Mullica Hill

Jeep Information

Year:1993

Model:YJ

Engine:2.5L

Transmission:AX5

Transfer Case:NP231

Bought this piece of work back in the summer. It hasn't been on the road in 9 years and has a HORRIBLE vehicle history (submerged in water). It took a couple months to get on the road. Cosmetically, there was a few dings and scratches but nothing huge. As soon as it hit the road the inboard slave cylinder started to go, had to take the engine out twice because of crappy AAP part malfunction. A month later the transmission went completely, so all of that work was a waste of time. The jeep is treating me okay, it is a lot easier on gas than my F250. Until I lift it hahah.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Robuilt
View Robuilt's Jeep
01-21-2013, 10:36 PM
Nice rig. What are your plans

Campsen
View Campsen's Jeep
01-22-2013, 10:37 PM
plans
My plans are to lift it 4 on 33's with black rims, but with college starting up I'm fairly busy. By the beginning of this summer I'll definitely have a soft top with cargo net, I'm going to paint the hard top black, and I bought a new sound system with subwoofers. And, any other stupid idea or accessory I see on the internet I'll probably buy and install, you know how it goes

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.