Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Jeep

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Jeep

Email Bookmark Print
Bergy1

Jeep Information

Year:1989

Model:Base

Engine:4.2

Transmission:AX-15

Transfer Case:NP 231

Front Axle:30

Rear Axle:35

Axle Gear Ratio:3.55

Suspension:stock

Tires:31

Future Modifications:Just getting started :-)

Owned her for a month now. No top or doors yet, so it won't get driven much this winter. It is factory hard top and full doors jeep. Looking to do full doors and a Best Top soft top. Picked it up for $2200, 134,000 miles, mostly pulled behind an RV rolling. No rust and extremely clean.

It's my wife's jeep/play vehicle but i'm hoping to sneak some mods in

So far I've done some fluid changes and changed belts. I have a HEI that I picked up from a friend for free. Thinking still of doing the CRT Performance with new stuff and plugs. I have access to a Motorcraft 2150 off of a mid 80's v6 ranger. Just hoping it's the 1.08 carb. Then I can get rid of all the vacuum lines under the hood and put on what sounds like a better carb and get a little more spark.

I've attached a photo of her on her way home.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.