Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Heather- First jeep i have owned

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!Gear Installs at CCOR SpecialWe have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Heather- First jeep i have owned Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Heather- First jeep i have owned

Email Bookmark Print

AirManPruett
Lufkin

Jeep Information

Year:1990

Model:Wrangler

Engine:2.5 liter

Transmission:5 speed manual

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Dana 35

Axle Gear Ratio:NP231 Command-Trac - 2.72:1

Suspension:n/a yet

Accessories:front stinger, transmission skid plate, gas tank skid plate

Future Modifications:2 inch lift kit,1 inch body lift,3/4 inch shackles, rear stinger, led lights, light bar, winch, body armor, put a v8 in it, bigger tires

Attachment 646975
This is my first jeep wrangler... Well my first jeep overall..

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

AirManPruett
View AirManPruett's Jeep
07-16-2013, 09:54 PM
amount i payed for her
i payed 4200 for her do y'all think that was a good deal? the jeep was towed behind a RV most of its life and i got it from the elderly man because his health was failing him and he needed money, she has 114,000 miles on her.. Yay or nay on the good deal? Also this is my first ever jeep

TinsleYJeep
View TinsleYJeep's Jeep
07-19-2013, 12:16 AM
4200 is a good price for any good running jeep. 114k is fairly low mileage for a yj. The hard top and doors adds $500-$750 value by itself. If it runs good and does want you want it's a good deal. My only concern is how many miles it was pulled. There maybe extra wear on the axles but just get them checked out and serviced and you should be fine.

AirManPruett
View AirManPruett's Jeep
07-19-2013, 04:39 PM
thx i plan on to. after i go into basic and while i am in tech school for the air force my brother is going to be putting newer axles on it, because he doesnt like the dana axles

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.