Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Hard to shift! Any one in MA able to help?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineWe have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wd

Hard to shift! Any one in MA able to help? Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Hard to shift! Any one in MA able to help?

Email Bookmark Print
MarineJeep95
Miami beach

Jeep Information

I drove my 95 jeep wrangler from Miami to Bridgewater,Ma before I left it seemed hard to put into gear, by now it's practically like shoving it into gear. And it seems to grind when I stick it into reverse. I changed the transmission fluid but still nothing. If anyone has any ideas on what I can do please let me know. A friend said it may be my clutch going. But I am also seeking someone around my area that works on jeeps that can help.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.