Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Comment! want: ideas, compliments, new to forum and jeeps.

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Comment! want: ideas, compliments, new to forum and jeeps. Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Comment! want: ideas, compliments, new to forum and jeeps.

Email Bookmark Print

LIFEISG00D
Candler

Jeep Information

Year:1989

Model:YJ

Engine:4.2

Transmission:stock

Transfer Case:stock

Front Axle:stock

Rear Axle:stock

Axle Gear Ratio:stock

Suspension:stock

Tires:33"

Wheels:15"

Armor:stock

Recovery Gear:stock

Accessories:cb, cd player, speakers, fogs,

Future Modifications:you'll see

New girlfriend been together one week. ready to cusomize

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

LIFEISG00D
View LIFEISG00D's Jeep
10-21-2012, 01:07 AM
First mods
Fuel filter, she sat for awhile.
Rustoleum brush guard, same finish just new paint.
Windows off.
Lift eventually.
Smaller fender flares.
aiming for cheap first saving for bigger projects. Havent started any of these yet, will post pics

jwalk85
View jwalk85's Jeep
10-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Good lookin jeep. Similar to one I recently bought. Look forward to following the modifications that you do to it. If you did not already know, the possiblities are endless. About to start with my cosmetic mods. Been working on tuning the engine. Starting with Monstalinering the tub. Good Luck!

LIFEISG00D
View LIFEISG00D's Jeep
10-23-2012, 12:37 AM
I really dont know a whole lot what i want to do to it. Im 18 know a decent bit about cars but its my first jeep and there a lot i dont know

LIFEISG00D
View LIFEISG00D's Jeep
10-23-2012, 12:40 AM
I wanna lift it just go axel under to avoid rubbing (33" tires) and just because i like lifting. When i bought it it was described as having a 4inch lift and it looks lifted but i cant see how underneath. springs are still under no block and u bolt thing... i also got a free cherry bomb today!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.