Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Bumble Jeep

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Bumble Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Bumble Jeep

Email Bookmark Print

TippmannA-5
River Heights

Jeep Information

Year:1989

Model:YJ Wrangler

Engine:4.2

Transmission:Peugeot BA10 soon to be AX15

Transfer Case:NP231

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Dana 35

Axle Gear Ratio:4.10

Suspension:SOA Lift

Tires:GoodYear Wranglers

Wheels:Eagle Alloy 8 Hole

Armor:Rock Slide Engineering Sliders, Pro Comp Front Bumper

Recovery Gear:Straps :)

Accessories:N/A

Future Modifications:Winch, New Bumper

Well this is the first Jeep that I have ever owned and so far I am in love with it. I have had it for six months and it has been amazing. The engine was bored sixty over and I can do 80mph while getting 19mpg on 33's, Yeah you should be jealous!!!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

IloveMYredYJ
View IloveMYredYJ's Jeep
07-21-2011, 06:29 PM
wow
those pics should be on the cover of magazines those are beautiful! and great jeep!

nathanninja
View nathanninja's Jeep
07-21-2011, 06:32 PM
I'm currently painting my YJ yellow, that's what I wanted it to look like, but the painting isn't going well at all. Jealous of the unholily good gas mileage too. I just made a new word, unholily good.

semperfi96

View semperfi96's Jeep
07-21-2011, 06:41 PM
congrats on that being ur first, thats a beast and very nice.

TippmannA-5
View TippmannA-5's Jeep
10-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Hey thanks a lot you guys. I know its been a while since I have posted anything but I have been working on the Jeep. Had the engine rebuilt and am in the process of putting in an AX15

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.