Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Bubba

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Bubba Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Bubba

Email Bookmark Print
GJAX
Crofton

Jeep Information

bought this jeep and got about 9 months of great fun...and then my internal Slave Cylinder failed (actually broken) and I've had it replaced twice... the first part lasted 4 days...and the second part lasted 16 MILES....

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

89mudtoy
View 89mudtoy's Jeep
04-14-2014, 03:25 PM
Where are you located I may have an extra trans

GJAX
View GJAX's Jeep
04-15-2014, 06:08 PM
I'm in Crofton.. I have the replacement internal slave cylinder, just not the knowledge or skill to replace it by myself, but I've already paid a mechanic twice and it broke again twice, and I'm really not able to afford the internal external slave conversion right now.... I really just need some good directions on how to replace the slave with step by step directions and pictures if possible.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.