Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Bruce

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Bruce Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Bruce

Email Bookmark Print

scifone

Learns the hard way
Lawrence

Jeep Information

Year:1995

Model:Sahara

Engine:4.0

Transmission:AX-15

Transfer Case:NP231

Front Axle:D30 ARB locked

Rear Axle:D44 ARB locked w disk brakes

Axle Gear Ratio:4.56

Suspension:4" Rough Country

Tires:33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Claw

Wheels:15x10 Rock Crawlers

Armor:None yet

Recovery Gear:Mile Marker 8500

Accessories:Hella 500's, Herc'd tub,

Future Modifications:Too much to list

Bought this thing in July with all of the expensive stuff already on it. I herculined the tub, installed a rear bumper, locking console, softtopper top, bestop door uppers, outland tailgate stiffening kit, TJ tailgate hinges, did a full tuneup, new calipers and brake lines up front, and some other small things.

I'm currently in college so funds, space, and tools are somewhat limited but I plan on making this thing into a bulletproof rig.

I got extremely lucky with the purchase of this jeep. I only paid $6500 for it and it had 92k miles on it. I guess it helps that I looked around for about 4 years before I bought it.

Future mods include:
Front and rear bumpers, Hi-Lift, Xenon TJ flares, rock sliders, swap the RC springs for some BDS springs, greasable boom shackles, Bilstein 5100 shocks, 1 inch BL, 35" Baja Claws when the 33's wear out, custom axles in the rear to get 5x4.5 lug pattern, t-case parking brake, repaint the hood (oxidized paint), and I think that's about it.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

TripLeader

View TripLeader's Jeep
10-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Sounds good! Taken it to Tuttle Creek yet?

scifone

Learns the hard way
View scifone's Jeep
10-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Not yet. I really want to make a trip though. I only have a couple jeep buddies and one is always super busy. Do you frequent Tuttle?

TripLeader

View TripLeader's Jeep
10-27-2010, 07:34 PM
I've had my TJ for almost a year and been there twice. I'm hoping to get out there more and more often in the future.

scifone

Learns the hard way
View scifone's Jeep
10-27-2010, 07:50 PM
Very nice. What part of Kansas are you from? It's always good to meet a fellow jeeper.

TripLeader

View TripLeader's Jeep
10-27-2010, 09:38 PM
I'm in NE Kansas.

scifone

Learns the hard way
View scifone's Jeep
10-28-2010, 03:37 PM
What part?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.