Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Bruce

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Bruce Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Bruce

Email Bookmark Print

scifone

Learns the hard way
Lawrence

Jeep Information

Year:1995

Model:Sahara

Engine:4.0

Transmission:AX-15

Transfer Case:NP231

Front Axle:D30 ARB locked

Rear Axle:D44 ARB locked w disk brakes

Axle Gear Ratio:4.56

Suspension:4" Rough Country

Tires:33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Claw

Wheels:15x10 Rock Crawlers

Armor:None yet

Recovery Gear:Mile Marker 8500

Accessories:Hella 500's, Herc'd tub,

Future Modifications:Too much to list

Bought this thing in July with all of the expensive stuff already on it. I herculined the tub, installed a rear bumper, locking console, softtopper top, bestop door uppers, outland tailgate stiffening kit, TJ tailgate hinges, did a full tuneup, new calipers and brake lines up front, and some other small things.

I'm currently in college so funds, space, and tools are somewhat limited but I plan on making this thing into a bulletproof rig.

I got extremely lucky with the purchase of this jeep. I only paid $6500 for it and it had 92k miles on it. I guess it helps that I looked around for about 4 years before I bought it.

Future mods include:
Front and rear bumpers, Hi-Lift, Xenon TJ flares, rock sliders, swap the RC springs for some BDS springs, greasable boom shackles, Bilstein 5100 shocks, 1 inch BL, 35" Baja Claws when the 33's wear out, custom axles in the rear to get 5x4.5 lug pattern, t-case parking brake, repaint the hood (oxidized paint), and I think that's about it.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

TripLeader

View TripLeader's Jeep
10-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Sounds good! Taken it to Tuttle Creek yet?

scifone

Learns the hard way
View scifone's Jeep
10-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Not yet. I really want to make a trip though. I only have a couple jeep buddies and one is always super busy. Do you frequent Tuttle?

TripLeader

View TripLeader's Jeep
10-27-2010, 07:34 PM
I've had my TJ for almost a year and been there twice. I'm hoping to get out there more and more often in the future.

scifone

Learns the hard way
View scifone's Jeep
10-27-2010, 07:50 PM
Very nice. What part of Kansas are you from? It's always good to meet a fellow jeeper.

TripLeader

View TripLeader's Jeep
10-27-2010, 09:38 PM
I'm in NE Kansas.

scifone

Learns the hard way
View scifone's Jeep
10-28-2010, 03:37 PM
What part?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.