Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Betsy

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Betsy Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Betsy

Email Bookmark Print
jmakinen
Negaunee

Jeep Information

Year:1995

Model:YJ Wrangler

Engine:2.5

Transmission:AX-5

Front Axle:D30

Rear Axle:D35

Axle Gear Ratio:4.10

Suspension:Stock leaf springs

Tires:Stock size

Wheels:Stock

Armor:Stock

Recovery Gear:None, yet :D

Accessories:Dome light

Future Modifications:Plan to make it as close to bulletproof as possible

My dad bought this Jeep brand new in 1995. It's been sitting for the past couple years, but was driven to where it's currently parked. It has less than 100,000 miles on it, but most of it is winter driving in salt-loving Michigan. It's definitely going to be a fun project, as I plan on running 36" tires, extending & widening the wheelbase slightly, and doing a SOA setup. I'd like to keep it looking fairly close to stock width & length, because it's not going to be a dedicated rock crawler. It will see quite a bit of mud though, and will probably be daily driven in the spring, fall, and winter, and wheeled in the summer. Currently I'm in Afghanistan, and researching how I want to build my Jeep when I get home, and honestly can't wait to put down my gun & pick up a grinder, welding rods, and blowtorch! Until then, I'll be mainly trolling around & getting the best ideas I can from this website, before I go home & build my machine.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments