Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-10 > work truck

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

work truck Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-10 Next Jeep

work truck

Email Bookmark Print
stevetrueheart
Lake Almanor

Jeep Information

Year:1975

Model:J-10

Engine:350 GM (from NAPA)

Hi all:

I'm a newbie to this site and forum. I've had several jeeps over the years ... 1947 Willy's, 1972 Jeepster, 1978 Cherokee, 1987 Wagoneer, and most recently a 1975 J-10 pickup. While I'm no longer a current Jeep owner, I do like 'em and plan to have another some day, probably in Baja.

My most recent Jeep, the 1975 J-10, I sold about 3 years ago. I bought it in Reno around 2001, and shortly after buying it I was interested in putting a decent trailer hitch on it (rather than just using the ball mounted on the existing bumper) so I bought one from UHAUL (#41010) in about 2001 intending to some day install it on my rig, but I never did. Recently, cleaning my garage, I found the hitch. So now I have no J-10, but I do have this nice custom bolt on hitch. I'm looking to sell it to someone who has a 1975 J-10 who wants a clean application. I'm not looking to gouge anyone, just whatever is fair. To someone wanting a pre-engineered custom fit hitch for this model, this will be a score, as I believe they've been discontinued many years ago. It probably beats the alternative of having the local weld shop fabricate something to fit.

If any of you have an interest, you can contact me at (530) 259-3704.

Thanks, and happy 4 wheelin.

Steve

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

stevetrueheart
View stevetrueheart's Jeep
05-21-2012, 02:08 PM
Value of hitch
Any of you care to give me an opinion as to value of the hitch?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.