Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-8 Scrambler > Uncle Scrambles

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Uncle Scrambles Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler Next Jeep

Uncle Scrambles

Email Bookmark Print
nCJ8

Jeep Information

Year:1983

Model:cj8

Engine:LT1

Suspension:rancho9000

Tires:33

Accessories:arb lockers front and rear,winch,LT1 fuel injected,

Future Modifications:suspension lift,dual batt system with batt isolated,ac,heater,paint,tires,

So i bought this cj8 from someone who did a lot of awesome upgrades to it but as most of you know it can be kinda tough taking over where someone else left off which is why i decided to join this forum the jeep community seems to be very helpful so far. Iam wanting to put 35x10.50 on, as of now I'm running 33s, I'm pretty sure i don't want to go SOA, and am looking for someone with pics of a cj8 running 35s with spring under axle. I think i have room for 35s as of now but i think there would be rubbing and would look like all tire,any thoughts of a real clean looking lift? the person told me that the gearing could run 35s no prob I'm pretty sure its the original axels in it front and rear. Do not have contact with seller so I'm trying to piece this together on what i actually have.This is my first jeep and first real car project but am confident that i can manage desired upgrades and I'm super excited!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

wrngleryj
View wrngleryj's Jeep
06-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Man that thing looks awesome! I think the 33's look best on it!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.