Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-8 Scrambler > "Some Day"

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

"Some Day" Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler Next Jeep

"Some Day"

Email Bookmark Print
Swiftspy
San Jose

Jeep Information

Year:1981

Model:Scrambler

Engine:258

I have a Scrambler that my wife bought nearly 30 years ago. "Some day" I hope to get this thing fixed up. Needs a lot of work, but, will try to keep it pretty much stock. I live in CA so luckily any rust is pretty much just surface. In order to pass emissions I will probably dump the carb for a Howell TBI. I will try to get some pictures soon.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

ironreign44
View ironreign44's Jeep
04-24-2013, 03:09 PM
30 years ago?
Yeah, I got a 81 scrambled scrambler I call "someday" too. Hope I have the funds saved up to build the dream before 30 years is up. WOW its awesome she held on to it this long. She must love it too much to let her go huh? Good for her, and good for you. At least you know it won't be project "home wrecker". LOL good luck with the heirloom. Keep on Jeepin'