Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-8 Scrambler > Scrambler

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Scrambler Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler Next Jeep

Scrambler

Email Bookmark Print
dad4x4

Jeep Information

Year:1981

Model:CJ-8

Engine:350 V8

Transmission:NV3500

Transfer Case:Dana 300

Front Axle:Dana 39

Rear Axle:AMC 20

Suspension:4'' Pro-Comp

Tires:35x12.50 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws

Wheels:15x10 Cragers

This 1981 jeep scrambler has been completely disassembled, gone through and put back together with all new parts. Brand new paint job with custom blue indigo paint. Since the rebuild, it only has about 1,000 miles on it. There are several modifications to it like: two 12'' subs (along with four amplified speakers) in a custom speaker box, about 6 inches of lift with 35" tires, the top was extended to allow more room inside the cab and brand new crate 350 engine (with tons of power). The thought of ever selling this jeep was never in the plans so a lot of work and love was put into this jeep. Plans have changed and I am selling for that reason.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

gazzo

View gazzo's Jeep
11-26-2013, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad4x4
This 1981 jeep scrambler has been completely disassembled, gone through and put back together with all new parts. Brand new paint job with custom blue indigo paint. Since the rebuild, it only has about 1,000 miles on it. There are several modifications to it like: two 12'' subs (along with four amplified speakers) in a custom speaker box, about 6 inches of lift with 35" tires, the top was extended to allow more room inside the cab and brand new crate 350 engine (with tons of power). The thought of ever selling this jeep was never in the plans so a lot of work and love was put into this jeep. Plans have changed and I am selling for that reason.
Pictures would be nice....

dad4x4
View dad4x4's Jeep
11-26-2013, 04:32 PM
I tried, couldn't figure it out so i quite. I'll try it again

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.