Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-8 Scrambler > Scrambler

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Scrambler Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler Next Jeep

Scrambler

Email Bookmark Print
Scrambler1981
Indianapolis

Jeep Information

Year:1981

Engine:4 Cyl. 2.5 L

Im new to this site & really am in need of a photo diagram of the vaccuum hoses. I just paid an ungodly amount to have repairs done & some of my hoses continually fall now & they look out of place? Also, if anyone in Indy knows an honest Jeep repair shop I would love the name & number. Photos can be sent to my email: summerseasonrocks@hotmail.com. Thanks

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

little4x4
View little4x4's Jeep
04-24-2011, 09:24 PM
I live south of Indy in Nashville area and I am a ASE cert Mech. I would be willing to help but I'm on the go all the time... you can send me a message on here if you like and we'll see what we can get worked out...