Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-8 Scrambler > Scrambled Please

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Scrambled Please Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler Next Jeep

Scrambled Please

Email Bookmark Print

SCJeepr
Pickens, South Carolina

Jeep Information

Year:1982

Model:CJ-8 Scrambler

Engine:258 I-6

Front Axle:Dana 44

Rear Axle:Dana 44

Axle Gear Ratio:4:10

Suspension:Pro Comp 6" Lift

Tires:35x12.5 Pro Comp X Terrain

Wheels:15x 10 American Racing Baja

Armor:Under Body Skid

Future Modifications:Show Worthy!

Well guys I got really lucky and found the Scrambler of my dreams. I traded my 97' Wrangler straight up for this thing. Three small places of body work and I will be lining the tub before it gets a nice shiney Charcoal Metalic paintjob and so much chrome it will hurt the fuel miledge ! Then the interior mods will start with new gauges and radio and speakers and everything that goes with it. I am painting the hard top tan to match the seats as well. I may carpet the interior after it is lined but that will be later on. I really think I got lucky on this one. Runs strong and is going to look great.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

sc72cj5
View sc72cj5's Jeep
10-19-2010, 10:26 AM
I'm going to take a guess that you Jeep with The Upstate Legends, and a Blue Thunder CJ-5?

SCJeepr
View SCJeepr's Jeep
10-19-2010, 10:36 AM
You would be very correct!

sc72cj5
View sc72cj5's Jeep
10-21-2010, 09:48 AM
Yeah thats what I thought. I saw ya'll boys at the farm days. My dad owns Buddy's Saw Service in Pickens and he used to Jeep with Roger a good bit

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.