Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-8 Scrambler > Iron Horse

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Iron Horse Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler Next Jeep

Iron Horse

Email Bookmark Print

Rollbar

Tarpon Springs, Florida

Jeep Information

Year:1984

Model:CJ8

Engine:'74 AMC-360

Transmission:TF-999-Might change out to stronger tranny or back to stick

Transfer Case:D-300

Front Axle:D-30

Rear Axle:D-44

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:2.5" lift

Tires:BFG 33x12.5x15

Wheels:Aluminum

Armor:Home made side protection

Future Modifications:Many coming soon

Build thread HERE scroll down and click on proceed to destination.

CJ8 Thread is found on street2mud.com/forum under "CJ8 to M170 Build" in the Jeep CJ & Military section under the tech section.

90% complete w/the rock guard addition needed and a few other things like doing the U-Pol raptor on the top when I re-paint Peaches Jeep etc. Just some odds and ends to finish.

Thanks,
Jim

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

naturedude32
View naturedude32's Jeep
02-03-2011, 10:26 AM
absolutely beautiful

Rollbar

View Rollbar's Jeep
02-03-2011, 11:14 AM
Not done yet and I filled everything in w/POR-15. I just got the Jeep out West and it sat for a year in the Fla rain/Sun. No rust/no fading w/the Raptor. The side holes will be covered w/the side armor and I wanted to soak the Por in there and leave it open, hey, it's a Jeep.

Thanks again,
Jim

bald_tires
View bald_tires's Jeep
03-07-2011, 10:12 PM
That is awesome.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.