Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-8 Scrambler > Another long jeep

CCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSteinjager TJ tube doors

Another long jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler Next Jeep

Another long jeep

Email Bookmark Print
neagtea
farmington

Jeep Information

Year:83

Model:Cj-8

Engine:360

Transmission:727

Transfer Case:300, 4-1, big imput and output clocked with twin sticks

Front Axle:Narrowed Chevy 60 5x5.5lug35sp alum tie rods high steer with psc assist.

Rear Axle:9" with gear works 9.5 r&p 35 spline pinion, 35spl Axles disc brakes welded back brace.

Axle Gear Ratio:4.56with detroits in both ends.

Suspension:Re spring over leafs front, bds spring under rear. Fox resi's with fox hydro bump stops.

Tires:37 Mtr's

Wheels:Champion beadlocks

Armor:Custom

Recovery Gear:Ramsey

Accessories:Many, cage to frame front to rear, custom bumpers, fuel tank, beard seats, CJ7 top and doors

Future Modifications:Jeepspeed rear springs,

I built this to still be able to drive on street, my CJ 7 is too far to the hard core side for street driving. I also kind of was wanting something that could be driven hard in the desert. And wheel most all trails in The west.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

BeastOfBurden
View BeastOfBurden's Jeep
12-28-2013, 03:59 AM
Wow, wow and wow...
This is exactly what I had in mind when it comes to a Scrambler.
Did I express my 'wow' factor?
Wow!

neagtea
View neagtea's Jeep
12-29-2013, 12:15 PM
Long jeep
Thanks

J-Trucker
View J-Trucker's Jeep
01-12-2014, 01:45 PM
More Pic's
Beautiful Jeep

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.