Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > Wiring nightmare!!

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Wiring nightmare!! Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

Wiring nightmare!!

Email Bookmark Print
icesluss
mason

Jeep Information

I got my first jeep about a mount ago and I knew when I got it that there were wire messed up, but I didn't know things would be this bad.

First of I the break lights/ turn signal, the turn signal switch is very weird.. It doesnt like to spring back to the middle when I cancel it. And then when I push it to the middle it has to Be in a perfect spot to make the left rear brake light work...

Then my temp gauge doesn't work/ light up, same with the fuel gauge. But the Fuel gauge is because someone swapped the tanks.

Also my started key cylinder broke so I have to use that little connecting rod to start it. For the starter I want to just get a push button and I'll integrate a simple key that will allow power to go the the starter button.

I'd be glad to except any input and help from anyone on these problems, I'm a noob to jeeps so I'm all ears.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.