Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > Valve cover help

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Valve cover help Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

Valve cover help

Email Bookmark Print
Str8flexn
las cruces

Jeep Information

Year:85

Model:CJ7

Engine:straight six efi

I have an 85 CJ7 I bought already had an engine swap. The man I bought it from didn't know what year the motor was. My valve cover broke the other day when I was changing the gasket. It is a straight 6 with a plastic valve cover it has 5 bolts and 2 plastic studs on drivers side. If you know what years used this valve cover could you please help me out?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Bigberg
View Bigberg's Jeep
11-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8flexn
I have an 85 CJ7 I bought already had an engine swap. The man I bought it from didn't know what year the motor was. My valve cover broke the other day when I was changing the gasket. It is a straight 6 with a plastic valve cover it has 5 bolts and 2 plastic studs on drivers side. If you know what years used this valve cover could you please help me out?
258 if 6 cylinder. Look on line 4wd . Com

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.