Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > T18 ford to Chevy engine

TJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCK

T18 ford to Chevy engine Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

T18 ford to Chevy engine

Email Bookmark Print

HardworkWorks
Salisbury

Jeep Information

I have a 1973 chevy v8 from a camaro it has been completely redone for performance. About 375hp. But my questions are that i have a t18i (ford) and want to put in with my engine the tranny is pristine all rebuilt and so is the dana 20 shifts like butter. I can buy anything i need i just need to know what flywheel, size clutch i also need a bell housing because that is an amc bellhousing. I just would like to know what i need what size etc and where i can get it. I think i know but i just want to be sure, thanks!

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.