Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > T18 ford to Chevy engine

Grizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

T18 ford to Chevy engine Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

T18 ford to Chevy engine

Email Bookmark Print

HardworkWorks
Salisbury

Jeep Information

I have a 1973 chevy v8 from a camaro it has been completely redone for performance. About 375hp. But my questions are that i have a t18i (ford) and want to put in with my engine the tranny is pristine all rebuilt and so is the dana 20 shifts like butter. I can buy anything i need i just need to know what flywheel, size clutch i also need a bell housing because that is an amc bellhousing. I just would like to know what i need what size etc and where i can get it. I think i know but i just want to be sure, thanks!

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.