Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > Super Jeep

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Super Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

Super Jeep

Email Bookmark Print
ALEPRE
LONG ISLAND, NY

Jeep Information

Year:1985

Model:CJ-7

Engine:In Line 6

Tires:31"

Armor:Smitty Built Tubular Bumpers

This 1985 CJ-7 is my baby due to us being on the beach all the time I came up with a creative paint scheme to slow down the body rot process. Ladies and genleman if you look at the jeep the paint is just not dull that is bedliner!! I used it inside and out and also reinstalled a couple of floor drains so i can lighty spray out the interior when the sand builds up inside. Sometime in the future I will be lloking to rewire this bad boy and ensure that everything under the dash is as water tight as possible!!

Tags
CJ7

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.