Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > Sportinwood

Bds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!

Sportinwood Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

Sportinwood

Email Bookmark Print
Sportinwood
Utah

Jeep Information

Year:1985

Model:Cj7

Engine:AMC 360

Transmission:727

Transfer Case:Dana 300 twin stick

Front Axle:Dana 30 Lock Right

Rear Axle:AMC 20 Detroit

Axle Gear Ratio:4.56

Suspension:SOA

Tires:35x12.5

Wheels:Beed lock

Armor:Full Cage

My latest and greatest.. Cant wait to get it on the trail!!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

seabass78cj
View seabass78cj's Jeep
10-25-2010, 02:55 PM
loving the ride height, really nice jeep, i was wondering what life of spring you have, on top of that SOA
-ryan

Sportinwood
View Sportinwood's Jeep
10-26-2010, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the compliment!!

As for the springs they are Superlift stock height YJ springs. The previous owner was the one that put them on and I havenít been able to drive it much yet. I donít know how many miles he put on them but they are still like new. I really donít have any idea how much life I will get out of them but I would assume they will hold up for quite a while.

MColeman
View MColeman's Jeep
11-07-2010, 11:21 AM
Very nice lookin Jeep. My girlfriend wants my yellow jeep to be your color blue lol. Did you make the rocker guards or did you find them somewhere? I'm lookin for some for mine

-Mac

Sportinwood
View Sportinwood's Jeep
11-08-2010, 09:33 AM
Thanks.
I wish I could say I made this jeep look like it does but the truth is I bought it already built. It had 90% of what I wanted in a jeep already done so all I really need to do is fix the stuff that I dont like about it and do a little more add ons. The rocker gaurds were home built I could get you some Dimensions if you want them but you could probably build them just by looking at the pics.

MColeman
View MColeman's Jeep
11-09-2010, 10:04 PM
You're probably right about my being able to build the guards myself. The only reason I haven't done anything like that yet is because my headers are "fender well exit" and I haven't yet came up with a way around my exhaust. Take a look if you want, mine's registered as "RumbleBee"

I have some stuff that came off my CJ that I won't be needing anymore that I'm willing to make good deals on if you're interested.

Rugged Ridge HD steering kit. (1.25" tubes and big ends)
Front Axle (dana 30) good hubs, new bearings, good gears
4-5x5.5x1.25 wheel spacers

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.