Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > Scout

You Pick the Size and Style of Lift Kit. We will Find you Jeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Scout Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

Scout

Email Bookmark Print
c0smic
Phoenix

Jeep Information

Year:1983

Model:CJ7

Engine:4.2L L6 258 CID

Tires:Pro Comp X Terrains

Accessories:Ranger RCI-2950, Panasonic CF-28 Toughbook, Garvin Wilderness rack

Future Modifications:Back Seat, New Front Seats

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

eastcoastcam
View eastcoastcam's Jeep
02-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Nice CJ!!
Nice CJ!! I'm kinda partial to the colour orange (like my Heep) What's with all the antennas?

c0smic
View c0smic's Jeep
02-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Nice CJ!! I'm kinda partial to the colour orange (like my Heep) What's with all the antennas?
Thanks! Two 10/11 meter antennas and a WIFI antenna. There's also a Toughbook mounted inside for GPS and TOPO maps.

eastcoastcam
View eastcoastcam's Jeep
02-06-2012, 08:42 PM
10 & 11 meter antennas, is that for HAM radio? I just have the standard CB and a VHF 2-way (old taxi-cab radios our club got a deal on, $30 for radio, mic, power cord, and tuned antenna)

I'll have to post some pics of my Jeep soon.

Cheers

c0smic
View c0smic's Jeep
02-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Yep, HAM radio.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.