Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > For sale $17,000.00

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

For sale $17,000.00 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

For sale $17,000.00

Email Bookmark Print

thezohan

Jeep Information

Year:1985

Model:cj7

Engine:titan stroker

Transmission:3 speed

Transfer Case:4wd

Front Axle:dana 44

Rear Axle:dana44

Axle Gear Ratio:4:88 with lockers

Suspension:7 inch pro rubicon stance

Tires:35x14:50x18 super swamper irok radials

Wheels:alcoa custom series

Armor:btf offroad frame and rollcage

Recovery Gear:pro grasp front and rear bumper

Accessories:to much to list

Future Modifications:fuel injection kit

full performance offroad restoration 1985 jeep cj7. I have it on craigslist in atlanta,ga for 17000.00. My jeep has only 2000 miles on it since I built it. It has a full fiberglass tub body, btf offroad frame and rollcage, titan engine stroker, dana 44 front and rear with 4:88 running gears and lockers 3 speed rock armor trans, new engine and dash harness, hydroboost brake system, arb high/quick steer kit, quad core moroso radiator and catch, lambo offroad seats with 3 point harness, fox full adjustable nitrogen shocks, 18 inch custom built alcoa wheels, 35x14.50x18 super swamper irok radial tires less than 400 miles, and on and on I can go on for about an hour. has way to much to list. I have over 25,000.00 invested building this.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

jeepordeath
View jeepordeath's Jeep
07-23-2012, 09:59 AM
Hey, was planning on buying a cj7 sometime 4 to 5 months from now and was wondering what kind of engine you've got in your set up. If you haven't sold it yet I'd most likely plan on taking this beauty off of your hands. Has it been in any accidents or flipped? Also. How would the set up you have respond to dropping a 4 speed transmission into it?