User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > Orange Crush

Yeti Paracord Handles are in at JeepHut.comFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! 6th annual beat your wife to the credit cards sale!!

Orange Crush Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

Orange Crush

Email Bookmark Print

Jeep Information

Engine:I6 258

Transfer Case:Quadratrac

Front Axle:Standard

Rear Axle:Standard

Suspension:4.5" Lift

Recovery Gear:Quadatrac!

Hey Guys- High School Student here who has just about finished a FULL restoration from the frame up of his grandparents original 1978 CJ7. I've been able to restore this thing to better than factory for a grand total of about $1100 minus the price of the paint ($250 per quart :/). I have an aluminum roof and matching steel doors that look like they belong on a much older jeep but came on mine. The aluminum roof is in decent shape but a hassle to deal with and I don't want to drill the holes back out on this perfect body. Ideas? Does anyone have a good roof they would take a little money for?

My main reason for posting, other than a little lift kit and a few mods under the car to make it last longer, I am trying to make it as close to OEM as possible! Therefore, I have not been able to resurrect my AM JEEP radio and was wondering if someone had a JEEP radio that fit the holes I could have or pay a little for?

If so please PM me or comment! Thanks!

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.