Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > Myjeep

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

Myjeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

Myjeep

Email Bookmark Print
Rasparks27
Fort Collins

Jeep Information

Year:1985

Model:Cj7

Engine:i6

Transmission:5

Recovery Gear:9000 wench

Hey new to the forum! I think I may have found the perfect solution to all jeep stereo issues! I have mounted the " big jambox by jawbone " under the dash using a carrying case and carabiners. It sounds better than most jeep systems, and I just take it with me when I park,...... or when camping you have a bad a$$ stereo with 9 hours of battery!!!!! I have it connected to Bluetooth so my iPhone is the remote and volume control! No mounting speakers that will get stolen, no random wires, and no modern looking stereo face in dash asking people to break in to your baby! It's a win win
I'll post pics in the morning.
Let me know of any other out side the box stereo solutions. Or advice thanks

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.