zindler3
spiro

Jeep Information

Year:1983

Model:cj7

Engine:258

Recovery Gear:12000lb warn winch

Future Modifications:to much to list

Just got my first CJ this week... Figured I would share it and I hope to get it even more to my prefrence in the next few months to come. I purchased it from an older couple, I think its pretty much all stock except a few minor things. It runs really good, still trying to get all the bugs worked out of it I believe they just had it stored for a few years. I have changed the oil and gave it new plugs etc. It wants to back fire and sputter out a little. Not sure why... Sorry a little lost this is my first CJ... Hope you all like it.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

cjwanted
View cjwanted's Jeep
10-27-2012, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zindler3
Just got my first CJ this week... Figured I would share it and I hope to get it even more to my prefrence in the next few months to come. I purchased it from an older couple, I think its pretty much all stock except a few minor things. It runs really good, still trying to get all the bugs worked out of it I believe they just had it stored for a few years. I have changed the oil and gave it new plugs etc. It wants to back fire and sputter out a little. Not sure why... Sorry a little lost this is my first CJ... Hope you all like it.
Adjust the timing may help that

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome