Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > Little Red

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Little Red Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

Little Red

Email Bookmark Print
zindler3
spiro

Jeep Information

Year:1983

Model:cj7

Engine:258

Recovery Gear:12000lb warn winch

Future Modifications:to much to list

Just got my first CJ this week... Figured I would share it and I hope to get it even more to my prefrence in the next few months to come. I purchased it from an older couple, I think its pretty much all stock except a few minor things. It runs really good, still trying to get all the bugs worked out of it I believe they just had it stored for a few years. I have changed the oil and gave it new plugs etc. It wants to back fire and sputter out a little. Not sure why... Sorry a little lost this is my first CJ... Hope you all like it.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

cjwanted
View cjwanted's Jeep
10-27-2012, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zindler3
Just got my first CJ this week... Figured I would share it and I hope to get it even more to my prefrence in the next few months to come. I purchased it from an older couple, I think its pretty much all stock except a few minor things. It runs really good, still trying to get all the bugs worked out of it I believe they just had it stored for a few years. I have changed the oil and gave it new plugs etc. It wants to back fire and sputter out a little. Not sure why... Sorry a little lost this is my first CJ... Hope you all like it.
Adjust the timing may help that

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.