Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > Jeremie's cj7

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Jeremie's cj7 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

Jeremie's cj7

Email Bookmark Print
Jeremieb
Oneida

Jeep Information

Year:1978

Model:Cj7

Engine:360

Transmission:T400

Transfer Case:Quadratrac

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:AMC 20

Axle Gear Ratio:456

Suspension:SOA

Tires:33"x12.50"

Wheels:15x10

Alright here's my problem. I bought the jeep with SOA but had a problem with an axle and found both front and rear to replace them with lockers, 456 gears, shackles, and lift springs. When I installed them it lifted it quit abit. As it sits there is about 12" of clearance from tire to fender. It has a 4" drop pitman arm however the bump steer is really bad! In this situation was is my best bet? Return to SUA(drive have slip yokes and spring mounts are still there) or use something like a z-link to fix drag link offset?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.