Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > I.o.a.f.j.

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

I.o.a.f.j. Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

I.o.a.f.j.

Email Bookmark Print

frhrwa

Fish'n Fool
Deer Park (north of Spokane)

Jeep Information

Year:1984

Model:CJ-7

Engine:258

Transmission:AUTO

Front Axle:LOCKER

Rear Axle:LOCKER

Suspension:4"

Tires:33"

Wheels:STOLEN BY TOMMY NEW (SGTSWOLE)

Armor:45, 9MM, 44, 38,.. much more! ha

Future Modifications:just get it running reliably

bought as you see in the first pictures, (black) wasn't told it had been damn near totalled, he kept the wheels I paid for, kept the stereo, kept the console, changed the PS unit out for a piece of crap, cut wires to 1/2" so you barely can splice, left switches and cut wires hanging all under the dash.. heater hoses aren't connected (afraid of what will happen when I connect them) and on and on.. oh, the black paint was over a ton of bondo that was over total rust.. had to take it to bare metal and rebuild, the windshield frame was toast, the top was cracked and glued back together from front to rear, had to repair it completely.. forgot to mention, he charged me for a tach, then gave me a 4cyl tach, the original didn't work, (neither did the 4cyl one).. he charged me for a glove box, charged me for oil in the crank, and a bunch more stuff that for the money I paid for that jeep, should have been included.. $6000.... talk about a rip off artist, this guy is number one! so, "BUYER BEWARE"..

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.