Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > Hysteria

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Hysteria Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

Hysteria

Email Bookmark Print
80CJ7on38s

Jeep Information

Year:1980

Model:CJ7

Engine:304 V8

Transmission:Automatic

Tires:38" Mickey Thompson

Wheels:Mickey Thompson

Accessories:Hardtop and softtop, kick ass stereo!

just bought my 2nd CJ7 I'm 43 yrs old and probably had seven different CJ5's over the years. I bought my first CJ7 and one of my buddies had to have it, so I just bought this 1980 CJ7 and hope to keep this one for awhile. I'm in North Carolina and trying to find the guy who painted it so I can get the paint code. It looks like house of kolor tangerine orange. It has some pearl or metallic in it out in the sun. More details to come and look forward to reading post on this forum. Thanks, Larry North Carolina. Is there anyway to find out what color it is?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

80CJ7on38s

View 80CJ7on38s's Jeep
12-19-2013, 10:33 PM
Got some new photos posted

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A4GI9HKKfp4Ym

dtperk
View dtperk's Jeep
03-22-2014, 04:39 PM
Factory Color
In your VIN should be the original code for paint color - on the CJs, pretty sure it was two of the digits/letters within the code.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.