Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > First post and first CJ7

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

First post and first CJ7 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

First post and first CJ7

Email Bookmark Print

letsgofast

Jeep Information

Hello everyone. I just picked up my first CJ7 last week. I have owned a TJ in the past but look forward to learning more about the CJ. She is a bit of a project but a good place to start for $1600.
From what I can tell, I have some type of lift, 35" tires, stock axles, Chevy 350, T5 tranny, Dana 300 transfer case. It didn't run too well a few days ago but getting the plug wires straightened out made all the difference in the world. I pulled the hardtop and doors off and went for a drive this morning. I need to start with a steering box and a sway bar. That should tighten things up.
Anyway, my name is Brian and I'm from Round Rock, Texas. I look forward to hanging around here.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.